App Terms and Conditions:
1. The Content is copyrighted work of Learn From Apps and Learn From Apps reserves all rights in and to the Content.Learn From Apps (and/or its licensors) owns all the information, materials, content, images, and text appearing in the Apps, as well as the underlying code and programming (“Content”). You may not access, use, display, create derivative works, publish, distribute, copy, transmit or broadcast any Content without our prior written permission for any purpose, unless expressly permitted by these Terms. We have no obligation to restore Content if it is damaged or lost. The App may, now or in the future, allow you to submit content and information to us. By submitting information or content, you grant us an unconditional, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free worldwide license to use, display, create derivative works, publish, distribute, and broadcast your content and information for any purpose related to our business, activities or those of our operational service providers, suppliers and others with whom we do business. By submitting content or information, you represent that you own or have the right to grant us these rights and if you do not or cannot, you must not submit such content or information to us.
2. The user is receiving only a limited right to use the Content for user’s own internal or personal use. The user may not reproduce, forward, modify, create derivative works based upon, transmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, commingle the Content with other third party content, without Learn From Apps consent. You are solely responsible for access and use of these Apps. You understand and agree that you will not: (i) violate any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Learn From Apps or any other party, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, and rights of privacy or publicity; (ii) copy, distribute, sell, or transfer Content without our prior authorization; (iii) submit, post, or share with other users material using our App that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, threatening, abusive, pornographic, hateful, or is otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion; (iv) engage in any conduct that would violate any federal, state, local, or international laws or regulations; (v) allow or enable any virus, Trojan horse, worm, spyware, code, or any other material designed to disrupt, destroy, or alter any part of the App; (vi) transmit, store, or otherwise make available the private information of a third party or any other information of a proprietary nature; (vii) use the App to make unsolicited offers, advertisements, or send spam of any kind to other users; (viii) impersonate or pretend to be someone else, or allow someone to impersonate or pretend to be you. If you violate any of these Terms, we reserve the right to terminate your access to and use of the Apps without prior notice to you.
3. The information contained in this app is for education purposes only. Learn From Apps does not provide any warranty about accuracy of the content, the questions, and explanations. This app does not guarantee you to pass any set of boards, or in matching process, and is to be used strictly education purposes only. Neither Learn From Apps nor its licensors warrants that the information contained in the Learn From Apps content is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or the results obtained from the user of such information.
4. THE LEARN FROM APPS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. NEITHER LEARN FROM APPS NOR ITS LICENSORS MAKE ANY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AS TO ANY LEARN FROM APPS CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION THEREIN OR ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, OR RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM, ACCESSING OR USING THE LEARN FROM APPS CONTENT, OR ANY MATERIAL REFERENCED IN SUCH CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION ENTERED INTO LICENSEE’S PRODUCT BY USERS OR OTHER PERSONS AND/OR ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR THAT CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH THE LICENCEE’S PRODUCT (INCLUDING VIA ANY HYPERLINK OR OTHERWISE) OR AS TO NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED. ANY MATERIAL OR DATA OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE LEARN FROM APPS CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND USER UNDERSTANDS THAT IT WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING DAMAGE TO ITS COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA.
5. MEDICINE IS AN EVER-CHANGING SCIENCE. AS NEW RESEARCH AND CLINICAL EXPERIENCE BROADEN OUT KNOWLEDGE, CHANGES IN TREATMENT AND DRUG THERAPY ARE REQUIRED IN VIEW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF HUMAN ERROR OR CHANGES IN MEDICAL SCIENCES, USERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONFIRM THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE LEARN FROM APPS CONTENT WITH OTHER SOURCES. FOR EXAMPLE, AND IN PARTICULAR, USERS ARE ADVISED TO CHECK THE PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE OF EACH DRUG THEY PLAN TO ADMINISTER TO BE CERTAIN THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE LEARN FROM APPS CONTENT IS ACCURATE AND THAT CHANGES HAVE NOT BEEN MADE IN THE RECOMMENDED DOSE OR IN THE CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR ADMINISTRATION. THIS RECOMMENDATION IS PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT IN CONNECTION WITH NEW OR INFREQUENTLY USED DRUGS. NEITHER LEARN FROM APPS NOR ITS LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO SUBSCRIBER OR TO ANY USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INACCURACY, DELAY, INTERRUPTION, IN SERVICE, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING THEREFROM.
6. IN NO EVENT WILL LEARN FROM APPS OR ITS LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST TIME, LOST MONEY, LOST PROFITS, OR GOOD WILL, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN WITH RESPECT TO ANY USE OF THE LEARN FROM APPS CONTENT.
7. We may update or amend the Terms at any time without prior notice to you. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted. Your continued use of the Apps after any such update constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such changes. We may discontinue, terminate, suspend and/or otherwise de-activate the Apps and your use of the Apps at any time without notice, for any reason or no reason and we have no obligation to continue to make the Apps available to you or any other party.